BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 20:23:17 -0800
I really don't care who knows I listen to Big Band music late into the
night but I don't know as my neighbors particularly want to listen to it
when they are trying to conduct business on their telephone.  Neighbor has
a small farm and a milking parlor repair business so he is very apt to be
talking business while milking his cows.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT