BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Harendza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
maybe this could fall apart after the checks clear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:33:57 EST
In a message dated 10/24/2002 9:15:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< [Hey, whatever
 happened to Heidi, anyway?] >>

I'm here. Just keeping my head low-- I've been a little cranky lately. I'm
working on my thesis, and it's a little... convoluted right now. Furthermore
I have all my less-than-favorite classes this semester-- the ones that I've
been avoiding, statistics and research methodology. Oh joy. Oh rapture.

The good news is our department got a nice contract to help with the research
for the 2004 Vernacular Architecture Forum conference, so we've been tooling
around southeastern PA drawing all sorts of neat houses and barns-- so I
haven't been in the office much. It's been kind of hard keeping up with all
of Ralph's mail, but I do my level best.

-Heidi