BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in bed I'm a tourist.
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:53:45 -0500
I'll never be THAT old!  Arlo Guthrie is two years and one day older
than me.

The kids claim that it has nothing to do with them reproducing early,
it has to do with them marrying early, because I have a hissy fit about
the alternatives.  In this and many other ways I am accurately
designated old fashioned...and I don't care.  Must be the freeze thaw
cycle.

-jc