BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"S. Sasser" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
S. Sasser
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 14:23:53 -0400
Michael,

Thanks for the story.  It evoked the sights and sounds of a lot of well
remembered southern meanderings.  I especially liked the part where you
asked the preacher if dogs were allowed in heaven.  The only fist fight I
ever got into as a child was the result of the baptist kid next door telling
me that animals couldn't go to heaven.  I beat the snot out of him . . .  My
parents didn't exactly punish me for it, but they did encourage me to
refrain from future theological debates.

My best to Belinda, it was great to meet her at IPTW.  I want to meet Peanut
next time!

Lisa