BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 03:06:02 EDT
Yes by alll means Ken;sign up the Stone Guild from Mississippi;which reminds
me; I am getting a ten day furlough to return to my beloved ancestoral home
in the buccolic hill country of North Mississippi... just in time for ; you
guessed it ; pheasant season.....but in this case its Bore....(don't go there
Ralph ... I warn you) Its been August since I last graced the halls and
hearth of of the ol' creol cottage;and I get weary giving dog calls(whistles
actually) over the phone;( does anyone else do that?)My hunting dogs thelma
and Louise are in therapy now that Ive been away so long; do you have any
idea what that costs? Any pin heads out there who want to camp or just loaf
by the fire in  the deep woods;I"ll keep the coleman on for you; how bout it
Mary?..I heard you skin cat at the pignic?..... Best Michael....ps Newsboy
Moriariety Ralph? what happened to the Mill they found in the car? yer
tugging at dead brain cells now..great story..wasn't Plato's retreat a 70"s
thing? do tell do tell......Leland for Dead Poets prose Society...I'm
surviving Nebraska are you surviving Yale?.....MD