BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darling, all I want is that you should be a pinhead -- Arlene Croce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 16:52:38 -0400
Hello all,
I am working on a 1830' wood church with a 1930's addition.  I am
looking for two items any thoughts?
1)  I am trying to find/locate some replacement hardware for the lower
sash of a double hung window for a 1830's church.  In 1975 the weights
and sash cords were replaced with sash balances that are tubular with a
twisted metal guide.  They attach to the surface of the sash guides and
the bottom of the sash and have a plastic or metal sleeve.
2)  Glass window panes.  They are dimpled and slightly wavy.  They do
not look like the basic "restoration" glass.  They just look like old
wavy glass.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Best,
Leland