BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 23:57:53 -0500
hey, I'll be in town from the 12-29th thru the 1-2cnd, if anyone will be around...
I planned on visiting ken and kathy at some point... I'll be in brooklyn
but will be out and about, so if anyone wants to get together for coffee
or something, mail me at [log in to unmask]
and we'll see what we can work out

and does anyone have a clue what michael is talking about with
the "one half of jello box" ??
what did I miss, cuz I don't get it  ;)

deb  "eternally confused, but still smiling, what else can you do?"