BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Witold Karwowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 16:02:44 -0400
The answer for the first quetions is contained in the second - if you can't
download it I have to write thousand words for each undownloaded file. Let
me try again - as far as I know those files should not to be any diifferent
than pheasant hunt halloween horror pictures (I presume you had the chance
to notice those dangling dead bodies).

Sign me, Grzegorz Brzeczyszczykiewicz  (that is not a joke - this perfectly
correct Polish name and coinsidering growing quantity of the Polish names in
HolywOOd production once it transforms itself into the quality you will see
more of it)