BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 02:13:20 EDT
Please don't go anywhere;you bring sanity to my shanty;...after a weeks  of
fighting peservationists whose concept of building conservation is likened to
the dead sea scrolls;you have; as well as most of the esteemed pinheads who
are not lurkers; my utmost love and respect;..... (now..don't get heady about
this)...also
I have become brilliant at making suggestions and feigning.it was the owners
idea all along ;if there is anyting to be learned in the next 20 yrs.
 its from G.C 's who are so dazzled at the size of the contract and they are
the chosen ones;that they will bend over for the soap without reason to
please;
 when in fact their real experience is in new building .
Having never looked a gift horse in the mouth;I should not complain; and you
didn't read it here; its really the well meaning  state officials who at one
time read an apt brief about masonry preservation that makes ' a little
knowlege a dangerous thing"  signed High Plains Drifter