BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 16:45:04 -0400
Ruth,
I assume that's winter bedtime.  How dang late can you stay up in the
summer?  And... when do you get up?
Is this too, personal?
Best,
Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence
Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild
17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525
Office:  203-397-8505
Fax:  203-389-7516
Pager:  860-340-2174