From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2010 20:28:39 -0500
Tom,

As has already been said, go with RG8X, especially indoors.

But, for no longer run than what you have described earlier on this
list, RG8X will also be just fine for the outdoor run. It may actually
be better than RG213, because it is much more flexible and easier to
route.

So unless you have a stash of RG213, go with RG8X. That is all I run
here below 6 meters.