From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:30:54 -0700
if it is the rb25, there is an intensity knob, or perhaps it is a menu
setting that will alter the height or intensity of the braille dots.
if this is set very low, then there will be vertually no dots to speak of,
and if it is set to high, one page of reading will make your finger tips
sore.
So, I would suggest trying to find the manual for your particular embosser
and figuring out how to set that function.
I used to have the romeo rb25 manuals but recently garbaged them.

If this isn't the issue, then it may well be a mechanical problem requiring
maintenance or replacement of parts....which usually costs more then buying
another romeo.
73
Colin, V A6BKX