From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 2015 21:34:40 -0400
Steve and Lloyd:

Well, I didn't get to do the NAQP SSB contest this time around.

We had the grand-kids here, and the 2 or 3 hours I had free before crashing
at the end of the day wouldn't have made for a worthwhile effort.

Now, I'll be  gearing up for the Fall and winter contest season, starting
with the Pennsylvania QSO Party Oct 10--11.  Really want to get that county
sweep this year.  Missed it by two counties last year--Bedford and Indiana.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ