Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:07:48 -0600
I currently am not aware of that, however if you go to a video sites such as YouTube, you can do a search for sample Morse code. Therefore, you could get a better understanding and give yourself an opportunity to practice it. Likewise, on most mobile phones that support application installation there is often an application that would assist in this as well. Just a suggestion.
Michael

Sent from my iPhone