From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2014 07:37:41 -0400
They don't go after those groups and the 3.910 group around regions 1 and 2
and probably 3 because they know those people are going to keep it up no
matter how many letters and fines they get and the FCC doesn't have the
resources to take the next step. The FCC doesn't want to waste all that
money though why our government is nothing but a waste of money, but they
don't want to spend the money to take these people to court because they
won't pay the fines and what not, only for these people to cry that it
wasn't them and no one can prove one way or another and they'll keep doing
the same thing weather licensed or not. They'd rather go after the ones that
are fairly new to their attention where they might have some impact rather
than the habitual people who take the warning letters and notices and frame
them, hang them all around their shacks  then brag about them on the air and
post pictures online and what not. It's not worth bothering with them, they
don't have the resources to go after them. Plain and simple, I'm sorry to
say it but that's what the problem is. If you mess up a couple times or push
your limits, a letter might scare you straight or a fine once, you keep
doing it and become a regular, they're not going to bother anymore.