From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2015 16:24:42 -0500
OK Mike,

Yeah, I used to ride Japanese motorcycles when I was a kid:

"To spark plug remove, afix snugly wrench and anti clockwise turning".

I think the "possible" in some of the menu items mmeans that  it will
only work if certain criteria are met.   If nothing is programmed into a
memory, nothing will happen when that menu item is called.

I know that N1MM software has macros to allow use of the Kenwood's
internal messages, but don't think N3FJP has this feature.

Good luck, Steve KW3A