From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 2009 15:00:16 +1000
Hi all, just wanted to let you know about my internet radio show that
takes place every saturday.
yes it's true, I'm poaching for listeners! haha. at least, I'm honest
about it.
anyway, the times are as follows. Aus eastern standard time, 19:00
through to 23:00, or, 7:00 PM through to 11:00 PM.
GMT, 9:00 through to 13:00, or, 9:00 AM through to 1:00 PM
and last, us eastern standard time, 5:00 through to 9:00, or, 5:00 AM
through to 9:00 AM.
the links are as follows.
for broadband users, go here.
http://radio.awesomeradio.net:8000
for medium monno go here. http://radio.awesomeradio.net:8004
and for low bandwidth users, go here. http://radio.awesomeradio.net:8006

I play a variety of music ranging from country to anything you can
possibly think of, so long as I have it.
I also do a beauty and the beast segment whereby I invite three people
to join me on skype and we proceed to pick apart, or thurroughly take
the micky out of any issues of the day, or those which people send in
for discussion.
if you wish to participate in this side of things, you can add
brailledude to your skype, and indicate in your message you wish to
participate in b&b, or you can sign up to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/the-beast
and start sending in questions for us to chew on.
the awesome radio web site can be found here.
http://www.awesomeradio.net
the associated irc network can be found here. irc.soundsnwaves.net
and the b&b email if you choose to use that for questions is
those of you that have recorded music you'd like aired, please let me
know and find a way to get the music to me and I'll make an attempt to
get it played.
I hope you'll all tune in to the blindman's breakfast bar and have fun.
thanks in advance.

--
Shaun,

vk2fese,

  Everyone hears what you say.
  Friends listen to what you say.
  Best friends listen  to what you don't say.

web sites:

http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver

http://www.fanfiction.net/~blindphoenix

skype: brailledude