From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2012 23:18:24 -0400
Hi Howard,

I am glad you are able to speed things up with System Access.  For your
information and for others, the direct link to the accessible page is:

http://mlb.mlb.com/media/player/mpa/index.jsp.  Then use table navigation to
move to the table that begins with game, date, time, and broadcast and look
for the station callsign or team names to find the proper feed.