From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 15:09:59 -0800
This is strange. I haven't used the list me as busy
before, I always just shut it down, but I tried it out
of curiosity, and no, you'd think it would say list me
as busy checked, but it doesn't. When I hit enter on
it, and then look my callsign up on the station list,
it still says Atchison County Kansas, not busy. Maybe
I didn't leave it that way long enough. I agree with
John though, it should go back to default if you shut
it down and start it back up. Wonder if anybody else
has had the same problem with it?
Wonder why Window Eyes isn't recognizing it's checked
status?