From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:16:54 -0500
Don,

The HX is 200 watts and has no tuner.  The SAT is 100 watts and has
internal auto tuner.  you would need a larger power supply to get 200
watts from the HX.

The VGS-1 speech board is optional on both.  A 9 pin  serial connection
is standard.  There are slots for up to 2 optional filters.   Filters
need to be soldered in.

73, Good luck, Steve KW3A