From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 12:52:39 -0400
I hate talking on the phone so I get the best free phones I can get. As long
as I can answer it and make calls on it once in a while, I'm satisfied. I'm
with T-mobile which has the best coverage with the lowest price around my
area. I get the free phone every time I renew my contract that would cost
the most with out renewing my contract, usually sticking with Samsung phones
because they seem to get signal where most others can't. Basically the best
bang for my buck, with something I have to have but wish I didn't have to
have one. A phone at all I mean, we got rid of the house phone and everyone
is responsible for themselves now, cell phones only.