From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2011 12:35:20 -0500
Howard,

Installation is the easy part.  The difficulty arises if you have to use
port forwarding to make it work.  Port forwarding is IP address specific,
and as far as I know, you can't forward the same ports to more than one IP
address at a time.  Therefore, you'll have to change the IP address in your
port forwarding dialog to match the address of whatever computer you're
using.  Port triggering is supposed to get around this problem, but I have
not been successful at making it work.

Steve