From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 2015 14:30:57 +1300
Hi Tom!

Open book is sold by Freedom Scientific.

Only my opinion, but it's a bit like using a sledge hammer to drive a nail
these days. On the other hand, if you've got spare change, hi hi, go for it,
and FS will take naming rights to your next dog.

Isn't it peculiar that now that we rarely need something, there's always
tons of ways to accomplish things that aren't really needed? Milage will
always vary, but, that is true of anything.

73,
Dave