From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:04:38 -0400
Richard:

I agree that this thread is somewhat off topic, except for the fact that
having a job helps us buy that good old radio gear.

Nevertheless, I have to say that I find this discussion quite interesting,
and hope others will share their employment history and experiences, to the
degree that they see fit.

It simply helps us get to know each other better as people, in my view.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ