Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 11:44:16 -0400
Yes, it does mean a TV rotator.  It is made by Mike Traffie, I forgot his call
and his family.

You can find info at www.hexbeam.com

Don, N4KC sent me a bunch of links for homebrewing one, you need to ge4t some
specialized brackets and such.  But, it sounds like a very nice, if only
slightly compromised, beam for all the HF bands.  Hexbeam is a bit pricey, but
it sure sounds like they play pretty well even in marginal locations; and they
appear to be pretty immune from wind and ice damage.