From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2015 13:01:53 -0600
For receive only, don't waste your time changing this antenna.  You will not
notice any difference.  Kind of like a speaker advertised to have a
frequency response from 10 hertz to 30 kilohertz but the human ear cant hear
above 20 kilohertz if you have excellent hearing.

Howard #3