From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2011 21:14:16 -0500
Can that be like my Carolina bug catcher? Where you find a length for the
whip, and just stick with that and have someone with an analyzer setup the
taps on the coil or whatever it has, at that position so you need only move
the tap and not the whip and you can mark the whip with tape or something?
I'm just curious having never had one but that's what I've done with my
Carolina bugcatcher I use for portable setups.