From:
KB2NKZ Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 06:20:41 -0400
Hi Everybody: I am looking for a logging program that will work good with
jaws or window-eyes!
Besides taking down all info, and getting info from call book on cd, I need
it to be able to print the QSL info and the mailing address on to the QSL
card or on to labels to be put on to the cards.
two logging programs I know of are XmLog and logger. But I don't know if
they can do what I need them to do?
I also need to know if I need any jaws scripts or window-eyes set files to
run either program!
Or may be their are some other logging programs out their that will work
better!
I hope some of you can help me get the info I need!
THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL HELP
Have a nice day
from Jim KB2NKZ