From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2015 11:59:11 -0400
I don't know how many of us are using the text-only version of qrz.com and,
as I recall, you have to ask the owner personally to authorize you to do so
but it's quite accessible and the email addresses are clearly displayed. No
doubt, that's why it's not made available to everyone. 73. Lou
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: