From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2008 21:08:03 -0400
Yeah, it's just more trouble than it should be to have to worry about 1
email account for email lists and 1 for everything else. When I start
sending messages to the lists from the wrong account and getting frustrated,
the posts will never be made because I won't resend them with the right
account. it's like that absolutely asinine message length limit on this
list, I can't tell you how many times my posts have been rejected for that
and I won't go back and send them again. I can't be bothered for that kind
of stupidity and needing a separate email account, actually 2 now because I
need another one for ebay since I can't have n1umj in my ebay email account,
it's idiocy at best. I suppose though, I look at 95% of what goes on these
days and I'm not surprised at all.