From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 21:43:55 -0500
Send Me Your Dingged, Your Dented, Your Scratched!
Kenwood TS-440 Or Ts-440SAT,!
If It Has So Many scratches, dings, and dents,
that you hesitate to sell it, to anyone who can see it,
for fear they'll laugh at it, And At You For Selling It,
Sell It, _Unashamed, to this lifetime blind, Longtime Ham,
who _could Care Less What It Looks Like!
_Even To Those scratches all over the display!
that make it hard or impossible for _you to read!
If it works as it should, and you'll sell it to meCheap enough,
If It Has Solveable Technical Issues,
And You'll Sell It To Me Cheap Enough,
I'll Buy It With My Eyes Wide Open,
promising _ not to laugh til I get to my bank!
And This Is No "Blind Man's Bluff!"
Seriously, I'm Totally Blind, Incurably Cheap,
Familiar With the TS-440s.
have Technical Help, References, Cash And Swaps,
And  Would like the chance to talk with you.
Thanks, And GOD's BEST 2U!
Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.