Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:42:27 -0400
No, it is a small file that you install as a system update to your authorized
player.  It is serial number specific.  Once installed, it doesn't have to be
installed again, even if you do future software upgrades.  I suppose, if you
had a real destructive crash, then it might get wiped out, but otherwise not.
The file you run will be keyed to your units s/n.

Steve, K8SP