From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2011 07:06:55 -0400
As Tom mentioned yesterday, this weekend is the PA QSO party.  I plan to
be operating pretty heavy this weekend, 160 through 10 meters, SSB and
CW.   If any of you are tuning the bands this weekend, listen for KW3A.

Saturday 1600z to 0500z Sunday (12 noon Eastern to 1 A.M. Sunday
morning) and again Sunday 1300z to 2200z (9 A.M. eastern Sunday to 6 P.M.)

If you are out of state: work any PA station and give consecutive serial
number starting with 001 and your ARRL or RAC section.

If in  state: work anybody and give s/n and PA county.

Every year I work a few people from this list, and hope to see some of
you today.  Even if you are not a contester, stop by, give  me a point
and say hello.

73, Steve KW3A   Delaware county Pennsylvania