From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 2015 14:42:29 -0500
Thanks, John.

It's now a question of how much more money I actually want to put into that
particular computer.

It's an old Windows XP computer that I bought used about 3 years ago.

In addition to having an antiquated operating system, I'm wondering how long
it will be before other parts of the system begin to fail.

It's up and running again, but, realistically, I don't know for how much
longer.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ