From:
eric oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2013 07:00:09 -0700
unfortunately, this radio (the FT-757GX1) has only slow or fast AGC from the front panel. I have yet to find the control that will turn it off.

At the moment, I also have a repair issue with the radio (it lost output power yesterday on a known good antenna with low SWR). Of course, its probably due to the age of the radio (parts will break over time). I just hope I can find someone who can repair it without charging me an arm and a leg (or signing away the rights to my first born).

DE N7zzt Eric Oyen