From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2016 11:54:22 +1300
Hi Jose!

That was an interesting video.

Good to know you can do that.

It srikes me that you have one peculiarity with any video you do. I heard
the same thing with the viodeo you did about remote hams a while back.

You always seem to have some kind of piano music serving in the background.
It's mixed way down under your good audio, but why is it there?

You do cover a lot of ground with this one.

I don't have a youtube account, and I don't see any way of creating one on
the site now.

73,
Dave