From:
Brian Tew <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Tew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2014 20:01:22 -0600
I plan to get some small part of the ts-590s manual on paper braille.
Probably the front panel description and the menu items.
Perhaps somebody has already dont that, in which case I might just get another copy embossed.

so ...

1.  Does anybody know of a paper braille version of that material?
2.  Would anybody besides myself be interested in such?
3.  Do you have any ideas on who does good cheap braille transcription?
4.  What else have I forgotten?

Perhaps it is best to answer off the list in this specialized case.

Brian Tew n 8 l a g