From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2007 18:33:25 -0800
Tom,

You're exactly right. That's what I've been trying to say.  It's
used for fm personal assistive devices.  Not certain if the large
systems for churches, auditoriums  and such are up there or still
down on the 72 MHz range.  But, the Phonak products including the
handimic and smartlink are on the 216 band as are the Comtec systems
such as the at-216.  You can still buy receivers for the Comtec
systems in the 72 MHz band as I understand it.

Don