From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2013 21:16:04 -0500
I just checked with the XYL, and the case I now use for my THF6A is called a
Niteize Mobile Accessories case.  It was purchased from Lowe's or Home Depot
for approx $10 or $15.

As I said in my earlier e-mail, it is a very rugged case, and has an
extremely durable belt clip.

The only disadvantage is that you have to take the THF6A  out of the case
when operating, but to me, that's a small price to pay for a really nice
protective case.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ