From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 20:57:30 -0500
Do i understand from this that one MUST send in a print application? You'd
think, given that this is a device for the blind, that at least the option
to email an application would be available. Or am I just having a senior
moment and missing something? It wouldn't be the first time. 73. Lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: