From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 14:42:29 -0400
Understandable, I thought I'd offer it though. Good luck, I hope there was
nothing else damaged from the lightning. I had an antenna hit once, kind of
scary but the antenna and coax was all I lost, that was about 13 years ago,
in fact, almost exactly. The coax that replaced that when I changed the
antenna and coax out, is the coax I'm running on my HF antenna now. The
lightning damaged peace, is on display. hi hi