From:
Albert Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2013 11:55:13 -0500
Hi Steve
Always good to hear from ya! I got the files from I can work this thing so I
think I'm ok! Had my first qso on 40 late last night (or maybe I should have
said early this morning) with a guy in GA. Good solid S9 sigs each way! I
found a USB cable in my junk drawer so now I need to find the software to
control the rig from my laptop, any idea where to look?
Can you get on 40 meters? Maybe we can set up a schedule for sometime this
weekend?
Best 73's,
Albert WA7FXB