From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2014 17:11:41 -0700
They are closer to jewelry than to a brass pounder.  They are made of the
absolutely best materials and the machining is flawless.  Most of the models
use magnets for return force as opposed to springs.  The feel of the paddle
is extremely smooth.  Once you have sent with one, you wouldn't want to go
back.

73

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ