From:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:24:42 -0400
Hi,
I like HRO because they are willing to install the Board. Some stores won't do that.
You could always buy another Brand of Radio.
Of course there are other stores. I do not know how many will install the Board.
Colleen, N8TNV;
PS. I do have one radio without a Speech Board and do OK with it. Of course Voice output is nice. I do not program frequencies myself so do not care about that particular issue. It would just make me too nervous to do that.
I accidentally wiped out all and programming on a YAESU 470 HT once.
That wasn't a purr!