From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 20:59:41 -0500
I wouldn't discount ebay.com.  I've had good luck with them, and the sellers
on there get rated by their customers for all to see, so you're usually
pretty safe.  I haven't bought any ham gear there, but I got a real good
deal on a braille embosser, laptop, and some time ago, a 4-track cassette
recorder.
--
Jim, KE5AL