From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:35:10 -0400
Hi;
That is kind of plan b but I have a new never used diamond x50 and area club members have offered help so I'm kind of on hold.  I suspect that I will be lucky to get warm bodies here once and they will probably do what they can in that trip.  If I'm seriously unhappy come July you will know that the promises never went beyond the talking stage.
Wish me luck.
Richard