From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 21:19:36 -0500
That's a great thought, Steve.  I don't know but I'll look into that.  Once
the port is set it works great although they voiced it with recordings.
Guess they didn't realize we all use screen readers and just need proper
writing to the screen.  But then it's the same old batttle, I guess.  Thanks
for the good idea.  Lou