From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2016 16:16:20 -0500
He could have been at a friend's house and honestly not have known. I dog
sit for a friend now and then and honestly don't know his antenna setup to
know which antenna I'm on if I'm on from his station. I know what he has and
that if signals are strong that antenna works on that band, but it's a
thought. He may not have known.