From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2014 21:39:41 -0500
Great job, Mike.

I'm envious!  (grin)

I think my next legitimate contest will be the North American QSO Party CW
contest the second week-end in January.

Hopefully, by then, our son and his family will have been totally re-located
up here to Michigan, and more of my time will be my own again.

At least that's the plan for now.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ'