From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 May 2009 08:18:16 -0400
Actually, if you can find the highest memory used, while in memory mode, go
back to VFO, hit the function button, turn the tuning dial up one click and
hit the memory button, congrats, you just put the frequency in the next open
memory. I'm not putting money in a DStar radio because I still say it will
never last especially now that icom themselves are going another route with
their commercial stuff and I can even see the very little interest there was
around here fading very fast.